Introducing Phase 3 for Taman Senawang Perdana

Posted by KT Lee Group KT Lee Group
We are pleased to introduce the next exciting phase of new bungalow house in Senawang at the popular Taman Senawang Perdana development.
We are continuing to experience high levels of interest in Taman Senawang Perdana both in and across region. Our show house allows you the best way to view the comfort, security, peace of mind and contentment Senawang Perdana living can bring.

Prospek Kini Sdn Bhd are excited to announce that the long awaited Taman Senawang Perdana  third and final phase is now available for Early Bird Bookings, though you had better be quick because we have already sold all of this development off plan already since it’s launch in February 2014. This phase is a great mixture of some of our best selling property types from Phase 1 & 2 and we have also listened to the needs of purchasers and planned a scheme here that we believe will suit the requirements of local purchasers in the area.

We have included our most popular six bedroom bungalows (Type C & D) great value for money bungalows that start at just RM708,000.00.

For further information on the development, reserving a property or to make an appointment to view please call us on 06-3377878 / 06-3373878.