Luxurious 3-Storey bungalow officially launched on 19/9/2015!!

Posted by KT Lee Group KT Lee Group

Everyone in Malaysia is welcomed to our afternoon party while we launching our luxurious 3-storey bungalow at Kota Laksamana, Melaka.
The development, developed by LVS Properties Sdn Bhd, places emphasis on providing accessible living and extraordinary features within an established community.

Our Show Home launch weekend was a huge success with many visitors seeing Straits Courtyard for the first time. A busy month has seen the 50 units has been sold and people make Straits Courtyard their home and the rest of the development continue to take shape. Just not many  homes remain at Straits Courtyard, a stunning seven bedroom which you could call home in less than 24 months.

For enquiries/booking please contact: 016 900 0762 / 012 639 9013 / 012 683 6233