Taman Senawang Perdana open for sales on 1st February 2014

Posted by KT Lee Group KT Lee Group

Home-buyers anticipating the launch of Taman Senawang Perdana in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan need wait no longer as the Prospek Kini Sdn Bhd will officially open the doors to its sales office and released its first phase of houses for sale on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.

The charming development has been designed to meet the needs of modern and contemporary family life away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but with close highways links and local amenities for practical ease and convenience.

The development will comprise of a selection of total 293 four bed, single storey bunglow, 6 bed 1½ storey and 2 storey bungalows.

LEE, managing director at Prospek Kini Sdn Bhd, said: “Interest in the first phase of homes that will be released next week has already been overwhelming and I am glad we now have a presence on-site for home-buyers to visit. We have a great selection of houses available which cater to almost all budgets and requirements. "

“I would encourage anyone interested in moving to the area to visit the show unit for a look at what Prospek Kini has to offer.”

Prices start from RM418,000. The Sales office is open Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm. For more information call 06-3377 878 or log on to www.ktleegroup.com.